Saturday, November 2, 2013

Here's Life Again, Going Along as Usual

Well, here I am, announcing two things. First of all, it's my sister Rosie's birthday today.


Happy Birthday, Rosie!
 



Second of all is my plans for November. As you recall, I did mention I was going to do NaNo. Haha. After two plot bunnies and some serious thought, I've decided to opt out this year. Our November schedule has become so ridiculously busy that trying to add NaNo in there on top of that would literally make my head explode. And I mean literally literally, not metaphorically.

However, I am doing something else. I'm calling it MyBoReMo. Or, My Book Reading Month, in which I shall read five books -- nay, novels -- before the month is out, and cut back considerably on computer time. I've reached a point where I'm not spread out on the internet as much as I used to be, with five million things to check whenever I get on, so I'm going to seize this opportunity to get through at least part of the stack of books I have pile up to read. I'm a naughty writer, I ought to be reading more, and I hope to amend that this November.

So! As far as I know, For the Greatest Good is on hold 'til December. For those of you who have not read this serial blog story, or have fallen behind, you can take this time to catch up. You can find links to all the segments, in order, up there in the FtGG tab.

Dia duit,
~Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!