Thursday, January 15, 2015

Elsewhere On The Interwebz

Well, looks like I've been doing an awful job of actually posting anything on here. I have several long posts started, but I keep getting distracted. Meh.

So here are some other places I can be found online.

Tumblr -- I post here often because it's quick, and I don't have to worry about length. www.barefootbladeweaver.tumblr.com

Pinterest -- Because who doesn't love pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ladypenwarrior

The Orchard Family Blog -- Short little scribbles about the life and times of my cousins and their adventures in farming. www.theorchardfam.blogspot.com

Figment -- Feel like reading some more of my stuff? http://figment.com/users/375020-Penny-Kearney

Dia duit,
~Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!