Friday, July 13, 2012

For The Greatest Good

I'm not sure how many of you remember the post I wrote where I mentioned For the Greatest Good, but this is the follow up on that idea. Dana and I have been doing FtGG over skype just because we started and didn't stop. The result of two avid storytellers. It's been turning out very interestingly, and I got the idea to rewrite it in first person prose and post each segment here on the blog.

Yeah, I'm nuts. I have a serial novella to write, a trilogy, and now a blog series. Until I honestly can't accomplish it, though, I won't call it quits. So we'll see how things go.

I'm going to rewrite the first segement we did later this week or next and post it on here. From then on, Dana and I will come out with another segment once or twice a month (we have yet to determine the specific schedule). I think, if I may be so bold as to say, that it'll be an enjoyable read. Hopefully we'll be able to finish the storyline before Dana goes off to college next year.

Keep an eye out for the first section!

Dia duit,
~Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!