Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sugar Rainbows

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have the best Mom ever.

So all this week I've been very sick. Somehow, I caught the stomach flu virus and it laid me out flat starting from exhaustion, leading into aches and actually feeling sick, and now coming out of it with the tiredness and sore muscles lingering. During that period I couldn't think of anything I wanted to eat (that I thought would actually stay down) except canned mandarin oranges, and sherbet. Well, Momma went out shopping, and brought back not only two cans of mandarin oranges, and four pints of Haagen Dazs sorbet.

Now, for the unenlightened, Haagen Dazs is a wonderful, ice cream like substance. Some refer to it as ice cream, but really it's more like an ice cream double upgrade. Kind of like the automatic upgrades for your computer, except if Haagen Dazs were a computer, it would never need to be upgraded. In fact, it would be the reason all other computers needed upgrades, just so they can attempt to compare.

But all this comparing Haagen Dazs to computers is going to make my keyboard sticky. To continue.

I'm still tired today and the reason I'm writing this is because Momma just brought me up a bowl of Haagen Dazs sorbet with all four flavors in it. Lemon, mango, raspberry, and peach. Perfect amount of each.

But really, it's Haagen Dazs. It's not difficult to reach perfection from there.

Thank you, Mom! You may not have a sweet tooth, but you sure have a sweet heart.

Dia duit,
~Penny

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!