Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NaNoWriMo -- Day 6

At the moment my stats on nanowrimo.org are saying that at my current rate, I should reach 50,000 words by December 4th. That's actually an improvement on the previous projected completion date, which was December 12th.

As you can see by my nifty little WriMo gidget there on the sidebar, I'm at around 8,000 words. Today I've written 1,608 words, which is only a few dozen words short of the target average. Easily achieved before 'bedtime'.

However.

I have decided to shoot for 10,000 tonight before hitting the sack. I think I can do it if I put my mind to it and don't run into any major story snags (lol), so I'm going to do my best.

I'll report on progress tomorrow. Here's hoping I don't run too late into the night because I have to be up in the morning to chat with Siani on skype.

Dia duit,
~Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!