Tuesday, November 20, 2012

SqueeCough

Oh, my poor neglected blog! I haven't posted a song or a legend post in simply ages! I feel slightly consoled by the fact that I posted a how-to-ish thing on costuming, but still.

To explain the title. First, Squee! My best friend, Siani Delaney, has a blog. This has me smiling rather ridiculously inside. The addy is http://www.writingwanderlust.blogspot.com/ . So go look at it. Go on, shoo. You can finish this post when you get back.

Back now?

Okay.

You checked out the blog first, right? Hm.

Alright, I believe you. You can move on.

Second, Cough. As I have explained to Dana a few times, my bed and I have been rather chummy for the past two days as I've been down with some sickness or other. I think it's just a cold, or.....something. Whatever it is, it's left me achy and exhausted, so I haven't been able to get out of bed for more than a few minutes. As such, I have subsisted off continuous episodes of Star Trek, a lengthy adventure game, lots and lots of sleeping, and a nice chat with Ani, then Dana, then my siblings.

Also, I bought a new costume a little bit ago and intend to take and post pictures of it. That is, as soon as I can stand. Which isn't yet.

I hope y'all are doing a little bit better, health wise, than I am.

Dia duit,
~Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!