Monday, September 9, 2013

For The Greatest Good Update

I don't know how many of you have caught on -- I didn't really mention it -- but Dana has now officially gone off to college.

Adoring Fans: Wait, what? He can't leave like that! The story isn't finished!

(I can dream, can't I?)

Calm down, paparazzi, don't panic. First of all, I still have quite a few segments I need to transcribe, so there won't be a lull in the story for a little while yet. However, since Dana does have an education to pursue for the next four years, there may come a pause at some point. So just be ready.

Secondly, Dana has said that he doesn't plan, or want, college to consume him. We are so close to the final chapter of FtGG that we are going to do our best to get it finished up either this winter, or sometime next Spring, depending on how Dana's schedule works.

I am very motivated to get this story completed because once it's done, I would like to edit, then publish it. It's been a wonderful story to work on and I think it'd look great in paperback and e-book. Besides that, how awesome would an in-costume book signing be, right?

Dia duit,
~Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!