Monday, September 2, 2013

September Blog Challenge -- Day 2

Since I missed doing Day 1 on the correct day (yesterday), I must do day 2 today, as well.

Day 2: Something you look forward to in the next 12 months.

Hm, another non-question. Ah well.

I look forward to finishing and publishing my novel, The Land Between Time, and seeing what exciting opportunities arise from that. Actually, there are a lot of things I look forward to in the next twelve months. I'm turning 21, I'm on the brink of my writing career, which is a whole new world to explore with endless possibilities. I've sold a few of my short stories to bookstores, and had someone talk to me about book signings. Lots of fun stuff. This coming year promises to be a milestone in many ways, both in writing and in life in general.

Dia duit,
~Penny

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if this will happen, but I would like to publish one of my novels too. I'm terrible at getting myself motivated to edit so I need to just do it anyway. *sigh* That's the hard part for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More books being published and that's about it... :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!