Monday, September 16, 2013

September Blog Challenge -- Day 15

Catching up, catching up....

Day 15 -- Something that excites you and fills you with joy.

Generally speaking, I love doing things with my family. Fun conversations and activities with them make me very happy. I also love travelling, seeing new places, visiting old friends, listening to Celtic music...

Recently, hm.... Well, I had a good time up in Watertown, WI, at an Irish concert put on by the Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team. All save one of the Irish instrumentals they played, I recognized. Which pleased me.

There's magic in Celtic music, I'm telling you...

Dia duit,
~Penny

3 comments:

  1. Um.. it depends on my mood but right now... I think I get excited over playing violin. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends really. But the possibility of a mission trip, witnessing to people... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeting other Christians who are at the same place in life as I am and come from similar backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!