Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September Blog Challenge -- Day 3

So here we are on day 3! Everyone ready?

Day 3 -- Your day in detail.

Well, by now I've pretty much given up on any of these being actual questions with actual question marks at the end. Still, they're interesting to answer.

So, my day in detail. I can't really remember all the details, but I'll do my best.

This morning I woke up around eight and came downstairs. I debated getting on the computer, but at breakfast and sat outside for a bit first. (wow, this is going to get dull fast.) Then I got dressed, got on the computer, chatted with people, cleaned the fridge, chatted more, wrote from 1pm to 3pm, worked on internet content (pinterest, blog, tumblr, forums...), randomly jotted down notes for a plot bunny...

In the evening I went to Jeet Kune Do class with Seph, Percy, Rosie, and Pippin, and now here I am!

Hm, that wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. So how was your day?

Dia duit,
~Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!