Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Blog Challenge -- Day 4

This one is going to be a long one. Let's see what I can manage...

Day 4 -- 25 things to do before your birthday.

This is a little unfair because my birthday is in a couple months. I'm not a huge planner, I tend to work with general goals rather than specific ones, so coming up with 25 things to absolutely do before my birthday in two months is going to be a challenge. Though I suppose that's what this is for, eh? Here goes.

1. Outline a novel for NaNoWriMo (did I mention I was going to try it again this year?).
2. Finish the beginning of LBT.
3. Get a checking account.
4. Sell more copies of Aaron's Quest.
5. Finish For The Greatest Good and start putting it together and editing it.
6. Give my dog a bath. >.>
7. Plan another IG.
8. Play another IG.
9. Get some fluctuating relationships to a more stable point.
10. Think. Think a lot.
11. Maybe a book signing?
12. Write.
13. Write.
14. Write more.
15. And after that have a mug of tea.
16. Take my sisters somewhere fun.
17. Go to the farmer's market in costume.
18. Research business models.
19. Read at least three books.
20. Visit Dana at Maranatha.
21. Visit Dana at Maranatha in costume.
22. Write at the library in costume.
23. Finish watching Star Trek TOS Season 3.
24. Smile bright, laugh hard, sing and dance and shine.
25. Write a letter.

Phew! I made it. ^.^ Now let's see if I can manage to do all these things before my birthday.

Dia duit,
~Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!