Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Blog Challenge -- Day 24

Right, so I just realized I forgot to do day 20. How many of you guys noticed that?

However, I have not forgotten day 23. I am purposefully skipping over it until I can insert some pictures which are currently saved on the desktop rather than my computer. It'll be worth the wait, trust me.

Oh! I got a new computer, as well. Unfortunately, my old computer, Cali, gave up the ghost. Faithful though she was, she got rather cranky and slow near the end, and finally just quit. So I spent the next couple weeks being chased from computer to computer (we have two other laptops and a desktop) trying to get my writing and other stuff done while not getting in the way of the kids' school and such.

The other day Dad took me to Best Buy, and we (meaning he, since he has all the money) bought a Microsoft Surface RT. I've had her, Chelsea her name is, for two days now, and I have already grown quite fond of her. She works perfectly for what I need her for and has excellent portability.

Now on to the question. And yes, I do realize this is yesterday's question.

Day 24 -- Goals for next month.

Next month. October. What do I have planned? Well, I may do some outlining for my NaNoWriMo novel. I'm actually beginning to wonder which I ought to write. I have two ideas, suddenly, so I'm a little confused.

But I'll think about that in October. For this week I must finish the beginning of LBT once and for all.

Other than that, though, I don't have much going on in October. I do intend to dress up at some point, possibly to go to the library, or one of the farmer's markets. We shall see.

Yeah. Not all that interesting. Ah well.

Dia duit,
~Penny

1 comment:

  1. Mmh... let's see. Possibly signed up for classes... and hopefully have a job by then.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!