Thursday, September 5, 2013

September Blog Challenge -- Day 5

Hooray, day 5! I don't know why that's exciting, but it is. I like this schedule. I should make one up after this to keep me posting about legends and music again. Hm...

Day 5 -- 3 things you like about your personality.

Three things I like about my personality. Well, let's see...

1. I'm cheerful. I love being cheerful and I like being able to make other people cheerful, too.
2. I'm adventurous. I'm not afraid to try new things, go new places, and meet new people.
3. I believe there is value in everyone. Even people I don't particularly care for, I can recognize talent and worth, and for those I love dearly, I do my best to show them the wonderful gems I see deep down inside them that they don't even know are there.

How about you?

Dia duit,
~Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!