Monday, September 2, 2013

September Blog Challenge -- Day One

Ani and I decided to do a blog challenge this month. 30 questions, 30 days. Now, I know this has nothing to do with legends, fairy tales, LARPs, or FtGG, but it should still prove to be interesting. To make it even more so, I want you all to answer the questions with me. Leave a comment! I love hearing about y'all.

So, here's the first question.

Day One: Basic things about yourself.

Okay, not really a question, but here is my answer.

Basically, I'm 20, I'm a storyteller to the core of my being, I live in Northern IL as the eldest of nine siblings, and I own a border collie/lab mix named Gypsy. As evidenced by this blog, I love fantasy. Legends, fairy tales, imagination games... All that. Get me started talking about world building or characters and I may never shut up. I'm an extrovert, I adore people. And talking. And writing. And dragons. Also, Scotland. Chocolate, fruit smoothies, sunny weather, forests, mountains, and beaches.

So before I start rambling, I'll wrap it up. I'm also a Christian, which I consider the most important of all those traits. I usually don't mention it right at the beginning, not because I'm ashamed, but because I believe my faith ought to be demonstrated before it's labeled.

So. If any of you were curious, now you know.

And that's me!

Dia duit,
~Penny

4 comments:

  1. Hm... that sounds like a fun idea! I think I'll do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's see. I'm a freelance photographer and I mostly enjoy taking nature photos (you know, like National Geographic).
    I'm an author. I love to write modern-day novels & medieval fantasy.
    I am a Christian, which of course has a huge role in my writing. I aspire to write to the honor & praise of the Lord. Therefore, all my books will be/are considered Christian.
    *I* could go on a rant, but I'll wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh something about me! Hmm... I love music! Celtic music!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!