Monday, September 30, 2013

September Blog Challenge -- Day 30

It's the last day. I'm not quite sure what to think of that. Ani says September went fast, which I suppose it did, but August still feels a good distance away. So in that sense it doesn't seem to have gone fast.

Ah well. Time is a mysterious thing.

Day 30 -- Daily routine.

That's very amusing. Do you see that? They're assuming I have a routine. Like, a consistent one. Which I don't. Every month it's something different. Sometimes it switches up twice in a month.

The only semi-constant in my days is my writing. I try to write from 1:00pm to 3:00pm (approximately) on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. I used to go to the Library at those times on Mondays and Thursdays, but lately it hasn't been worth the effort. Besides, I have that wonderful desk in my closet to work on.

Then there's spaghetti night on Mondays, which I'm in charge of. Occasionally I'll make the chili on Friday, if Rosie can't manage it. Obviously I get dressed at some point every day, but that specific time varies as drastically as my wake up time from day to day. As does when (and if) I do my hair (which involves having to wash it, otherwise I just pull it back in a big puff at the back of my head).

Yeah. Compare this post, with Ani's Day 30 post, and you have our personalities in a nutshell.

How 'bout you?

Dia duit,
~Penny

2 comments:

  1. Wow. My routine is not really a routine... besides writing. And language classes. Other than that....

    (Oh, I read that you finished the desk-in-a-closet-thing? Mind posting a picture of the finished project? I've been eager to see it.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't taken any recent pictures, but I do have one here.

      http://barefootbladeweaver.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-room-closet.html

      Delete

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!