Monday, September 9, 2013

September Blog Challenge -- Day 9

Finally caught up!

Day 9 -- Your favorite thing to do right now

I think without a doubt, my favorite thing to do lately has been to write. After almost three years, I am still madly in love with the story I'm working on right now. That's got to be a sign, right? I simply cannot wait to share Xystia with the world. And hopefully there will be others who will fall as completely in love with that place as I have. I'm not sure if that's possible (with the exception of Dana, perhaps), but I can still hope. It's such an amazing place that I hardly feel like I've created it. More like I discovered it, and am simply the chronicler penning the history of some long forgotten world as I piece together its past from what clues I can gather. I don't think that feeling will ever get old.

Dia duit,
~Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!