Thursday, September 26, 2013

September Blog Challenge -- Day 26

Since I have switched computers, any randomly downloaded files I had on Cali remained on Cali. Which means that's where my blog challenge list document is at the moment.

So I devised a devious scheme. I waited until Ani posted her blog challenge post and then I knew what the question was. Shhh.....

Day 26 -- Something you could never get tired of doing.

This one is somewhat similar to another question I answered earlier... Or maybe the answer is just the same. Writing! I don't ever get tired of writing.

But since I gave that answer already, I'll come up with another one.

Singing. I never get tired of singing, and I never will. Next to writing, singing is my favorite pastime. I sing in the church choir, but mostly I sing around the house. I'm nowhere near professional. There's just something about singing that feels wonderful. It's the universal language, you know, music. Even if the words can't be understood by everyone, the tune and the feeling can. It's quite fascinating the way music can connect people and lift the soul. I enjoy being part of that.

How about you?

Dia duit,
~Penny

3 comments:

  1. Would you like for me to email the document to you again? *bemused*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your devious plan. Evil, yet morally acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can say the same thing. Writing! And reading. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I love feedback so feel free to leave comment related to the post, or just to say hi. Dia duit!